Email directly with details of the family and a risk assessment.
We will review this, and request any further information and details regarding the family. We will also provide details of availability, costs, Statement of Purpose and Ofsted Report.
We consider referrals for parents in the following circumstances: assess:
- Parents with mental health problems
- Parents who have a learning disability/significant learning difficulties
- Vulnerable young and teenage parents
- Parents where substance and alcohol misuse has been a problem however the parent is now engaging with relevant services.
- Parents where domestic abuse is present / suspected
- Families for whom English is an additional language
- Parents where children have complex health needs
We look at the case study of a pregnant 16-year-old
We look at the case study of a 17-year-old mother with a new baby
How Resolve supported parents who had been struggling to learn the skills required to care for their young child with complex health needs